Beauty Stories, located at Capricornstraat 45 in Hengelo, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
We consider your privacy very important and ensure that the personal data you share with us are handled carefully. In this privacy statement, we would like to explain how we do it. If you have any questions about this, we’d love to help you! You can reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that Beauty Stories processes
We process your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we may process, depending on the product or service you purchase:
- First and last Name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP Address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Browser fingerprint
- Bank account
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that Beauty Stories processes
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, We cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, so as to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that without that consent we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us through email@example.com, we will delete this information.
For what purpose, Beauty Stories processes personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To handle your registration and/or payment after you have taken a product or service.
- To be able to call or email you if necessary to perform the service you took.
- To deliver goods and services you have taken.
- To inform you about (changes to) our services and products you have previously purchased. You can always opt out of this via a link in the mail.
- To send the newsletters and mailings you signed up for.
- To create an account for you after you register.
- To tailor our range of products and services to your preferences based on your browsing behaviour. We only do this with your permission.
Beauty Stories does not make decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that can adversely affect you.
How long Beauty Stories saves personal data
Personal data must not be stored longer than necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which we have received or collected the data and of any legal obligations to keep data. If you have any questions about this, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal data by Beauty Stories with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if necessary to implement the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. In some other cases we also provide your personal data to third parties, but we only do so with your explicit permission for this.
With companies processing your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and monitor the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
We’ve signed a processor agreement with Google. The data we collect in Google Analytics is anonymized and encrypted. The so-called ‘sharing of data’ with Google is out. Finally, we do not use the Analytics cookies in combination with other Google services.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Beauty Stories and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have of you in a computer file to you or any other organization you mentioned.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send you a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservice number (BSN) black. This to protect your privacy. We’ll respond as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks, at your request.
We would like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Beauty Stories secures personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized change. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Our employees’ servers and devices are equipped with up-to-date security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data through secure Internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices has been curtailed and actively monitored.
- All Beauty Stories employees who have access to personal data are trained in handling your data carefully.
- DKIM and SPF are internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that Beauty Stories uses
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your computer, tablet or smartphone browser on the first visit to this website. We use 2 types of cookies.
First, the necessary cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly. In addition, there are statistics cookies, which collect anonymized data on the use of our website and help us optimize the site.
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked for your permission to place them.
You can also opt out of cookies from all websites by setting your internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari). In addition, you can delete all the information previously stored through your browser’s settings. If you turn these cookies off in your browser, you can no longer use all the functionalities of Beauty Stories and embedding content can no longer be shown. It can therefore be